School Academic Session
- The Academic Session of School shall be from April-To-March.
The Session is devided into four terms Viz.
- Day Classes (Apry to May) : 09:15 AM - 02:45 PM
- Morning Classes (June to Sep.) : 07:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Day Classes (Oct. to March) : 09:15 AM - 02:45 PM
Registration is a
pre-condition for Admission. Children are normaly registered for admission in the month of
October & November.
- Registration fee is neigher refundable nor transferable.
- Admission Form attached with the prospectus can be received from School's Front Office
Students seeking admission will have to qualify the admission test and
they should be registered prior to initiating admission test process.
The list of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board at the office
The admission procedure will be intimated to the parents of the selected candidates.
It is mandatory for both parents to be present to complete various admission formalities.
- Registration does not guaranttee admission.
Admission should be supported by:
- Relevent authentic birth certificate
- Progress report from the previous school
- Transfer certificate
All students are alloted admission numbers which is to be quoted in all future
correspondence with the school
A certificate from a recognised doctor to certify that the child is medically fit & free
from any contagious disease.
- Permanent Address Certificate
- Character certificate
- For Std.X & Std.XII, admission can not be permitted
- For admission in Std.XI, children will have to submit Migration Certificate (In case of other board).
For students seeking admission from Class I onwards, it is mandatory to submit Transfer
Certificate (original) from the last school attended.
Fees, once paid at the time of admission, are not refundable in any case except
the caution money (refundable) in case of refundable.
- The management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.
Tuition fee and other charges are to be paid Quarterly fee is due for payment on
- 1st April
- 1st July
- 1st October &
- 1st January
- No exemption/deducation is fees shall be made on account of suspended period/holidays or absense from class
- If dues are not cleared student would not be allowed appear in the exam
- Non Payment of Fee for 1 cosecutive months will lead to automatic removal & cancellation of admission from school
It is compulsory for the students to wear the approved uniform.