Rules & Regulations
The Rules & Regulations is known to be premitive guidelines for any organization/intitutions/company,
which must aim to be abide by its internal or external bodies.
The school rules and regulations aim to spell out clearly how students can exemplify the 4 core values of
our school, namely: Mindset for Excellence, Integrity,
Responsibility and Respect. We hope to teach
students how to uphold certain standards of behaviour such that they will not breach the boundaries of
acceptable behaviour in school and society. Overall, the rules and regul ations are designed to create a
safe and secure environment for students to learn and teachers to carry out their duties.
- Every student should carry his/her identity card to school everyday
- Dust bins must be made use of for throwing waste paper & litter
- Parents may avail school bus facilities for transport of their students/wards. Non bus commuters should arrive at school 5 minutes before the start of the assembly.
- The warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence. As soon a they are n their classes. Students must get their books ready for the period.
- Changing of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Student should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms.
- Non sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building running n corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- Bicycles must be locked. Students shall not ride on bicycles in the school premises. Use of scooters/motor cycles is strictly prohibited.
- Students who come to school in the care of attendant arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who go home alone should not loiter about on the way but be prompt. In returning home straight. Students are warned not to buy anything, especially eatables from street vendors.
- Our students should observe polite manners wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- Students should return their report cards duly signed by their parents / guardians within 3 days of its receipt. Parents should acknowledge the receipt of report card thought the almanac.
- School Appointees should wear their respective badges daily.
- Students should attend festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
- It is compulsory for all students to be present on special working days such as Saturday & on the last working day prior to exams.
- Attendants is also compulsory on the last working day before the first working day after vocations. Defying the rules will be strictly dealt with.
Rules for Day Scholars
Students of RPS (Ramji Prasad Sahu) Public School Muzaffarpur should standout a smart, confident, disciplined,
cultured and well spoken individuals. The school expects the students to imbibe discipline as a second nature.
The school follows certain norms rather rigidly in the best interest of learners:-
- Students are expected to take proper care of the school property. The should not mishandle, damage or break expensive electronic items like the computer and digi-boards installed n the class rooms or any item of furniture or electrical fittings, otherwise he students will have to pay the full cost of the concerned item, along with a heavy fine.
- Students should not write, scratch or engrave graffiti on desks, chairs and other surfaces. Those indulging in such nefarious activities are liable to strict disciplinary action
- While moving the corridors, or using staircase, students should walk in a line and keep to their left. Running in the corridors, pushing other children etc. will not be tolerated, Changing o class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Loitering in school reception area is strictly forbidden.
- It s compulsory for all students to attend the assembly. No student shall stay back in the class during Assembly without prior permission from the class teacher/headmistress/principal.
- Coming late to the class, especially after lunch break, games period or any other activity lesson, is not allowed,
- The campus language(English) must not be changed under any circumstances in school as well as in bus.
- Use of abusive and filthy language in school will lead to the suspension of students.
- Students must show respect to elder and should love younger students.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments like blades, knives etc to school.
- No other literature, other than the school books or library books shall be brought to schoo.
- Firing crackers or splashing colour during diwali/holi in the school premses s strictly forbidden. Non-comliance of these instructions can lead to expulsion from the school
- Irregular attendance unjustified or unexplained absence from schoo, habitual late coming, disobedeicne, showing dsrespet to teacher and any other types of unruly and objectionable behavour are considered grave acts of indiscpline, which can lead to expulsion from the schoo.
- Student s must maintain clean green beautiful surroundings of the school campus and not deface t wth toffee wrappers, disposable tumblers, poly packs etc.
- They should not pluck flowers or uproot plants in the lawns
- They should take good care of the their health and keep themselves robust and strong.
- They should always be friendly to others in and out of the school
- They should avoid vulgarity n talk and behavior.
- They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share. They should face difficulties courageously.
- They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters, in school to teachers and companions and any unattended vist or whom they happen to meet on the school premises.
- They should never cheat or be unfair at play
- They should rise when any teacher or visitor comes to talk further.
- They should be truthful.
- They should never be cruel. They should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully while kindness s the mark of a gentleman.
- They should respect the beauty of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe.
It is necessary that all the items as per the list are deposited with the Hostel Incharge on the day of reporting in the
Every student is required to take care of his/her belongings.
Parents are prevent to provide wrist watches, cameras, jewellery etc to their wards.
- All belongings of the students should be clearly marked.
RPS (Ramji Prasad Sahu) Public School Muzaffarpur believes in discipline. Slackness, disobedience and disregard of rules will not be tolerated.
Any breach of school rules, any work or action likely to lower the image of the school, is regarded as a breach
of school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students.
Insubordination or contempt of authority s sufficient reason for immediate expulsion or rustication.
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during class hours.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there are any changes n their address and telephone number, in writing.
- Leave for half day will be allowed if the child get sick or incase of any sudden information or emergency, but a written permission must be taken from the principal
- Children when sick, should not be sent to school to attend tests/classes.
- Parent's attention is drawn to the fact that the criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of a child should be scrupulously avoided because it cause the students to lose respect for their teachers will the consequent failure to learn from them and will retard his/her progress.
- Should there be any legitimate complaint please meet the principal at the earliest or write to him/her and the complaint will be personally verified by the principal.
- Any communication made by the Parents/Guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the class teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents will be done by the Principal. Anonymous calls or letters will not be entertained.
- Parents should sign the progress report and return it the school within three days.
- The name class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students for e.g blazers, tie, jerseys, skirt, pants, socks, shoes etc.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and take interest in their children's work. They should check the almanac every day and note the homework and other instructions given.
- The are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued by the school.